Tuesday, November 20, 2007

The Suspect John Lescroart

One thing I learned is how to pronounce the man's name. Less Kwah. The author lives in Davis, California, and this book was chosen as Sacramento's One City One Story for this year. I have read several books by this author, and was familiar with some of the characters, although this book focuses on a lady who had not been a main character before. This is a legal thriller, and it is an easy, fun read. Perhaps though the author was chosen for the bulk of his work; he spoke at the Tsakopolis Library Galleria in October, but I missed it.
If I put this novel up against Pasadena's choices, which include Mark Saltzman's the Soloist, or The Kite Runner, I am not as impressed, but still it is an enjoyable thriller.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home