Sunday, November 2, 2008

The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo Stieg Larsaan

This was my first Amazon Kindel book. I think I like the idea of not spending $25 on a book, and not having yet another book to shelve, but it is a little awkward to use. I hit the wrong button a couple of times and had to retrace my steps.
The book is really interesting,-it is really two or three stories. A crime or non-crime against Harriet, the financial dealings of the magazine, and the personal relationship between the author and the title character. Long, but very engaging. Actually I have no idea it actually is, because you can't put a whole page on the screen at once, and I never saw the actual book. Maybe I'll check out the real thing at Barnes and Noble.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home